Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media ManagementBookmark This
Jes' Fabuluxe Events
Posted: September 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJes' Fabuluxe Events is an Atlanta, GA based Party Planning and Party Supplies company looking to build a strong marketing team of GIRL BOSSES to help build this company and make our brand a household name and go to for event planning and party supplies. Social Media is our #1 tool for reaching our customers and we need YOU to capture those FAB DOLLS out there! The brand represents all things FAB, PINK, & FUN. We are looking for someone that isn't afraid to sale our brand and convey our business through social media! Will provide any documentation needed for college coursework.
While the position is " unpaid ", incentives are given quite often to outstanding team members! Hopefully that will be you!
Once you apply, you will be contacted to set up a phone interview. Please attach social media handles if you have any questions, email us at hello@JesFabuluxeEvents.com
Responsibilities- Help with email campaigns and online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing and/or Public Relations
- Research pages that our target persona may follow
- Research our Target Market
- Research Competitors
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be a Self Starter and open to bring ideas to the table
- Must post 2-3 brand photos to personal pages weekly
- A strong social media presence is a MAJOR PLUS
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Marketing Event Planning, Marketing for Small Business, Networking, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Management, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Marketing and Sales