Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Communication InternAmerican Bars
Flaunt Magazine Social Media InternshipFlaunt Magazine
Communications/Social Media InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Social Media Management InternBookmark This
Glow Global Events
New York, NY
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe look for students who are passionate, dedicated, energetic, resourceful and creative. We seek students who possess fundamental skills and the desire to launch their career into the future.
The Social Media Intern will work closely with the Assistant Event Planner. They will handle all aspects of social media, i.e. facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and blogging site. Their duty is represent our brand in the best, most integrated way possible. The intern will offer new ideas for marketing campaigns. Our social media purpose is to attract clientele and engage viewers through social outlets. The intern will also have the opportunity to come to events and post live content.
We're based in New York City.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Evaluate and coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment