Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Management InternsBookmark This
Dyme Squad Media, LLC
Posted: October 09 2016
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Interns for Dyme Squad Entertainment will research relevant stories on entertainers and write engaging blog posts. Research dymesquadmagazine.com and create social media posts promoting everything on our website, driving views our website. Social Media interns will write content typically from 50-450 words.
Social Media Interns are accepted on a three-month probationary period during which time your performance will be reviewed. During your review you may be evaluated for a raise, promotion or your position may remain the same. Upon a favorable review, you will be provided with a company email address and details about any raise in compensation or position advancement.
We have several celebrity clients that receive social media management services, our top interns will be assigned to these clients and the intern will receive recurring compensation.
To apply for this internship, complete our application here- https://form.jotform.com/61306371732147
• Work closely with Senior Social Media Manager
• Research http://dymesquadmagazine.com and create social media posts promoting everything on our website, driving views our website
• Write engaging Social Media Posts
• Create spreadsheets filled with content for senior to upload to our management software
• Attend all Meeting (this is mandatory)
• Attend Mandatory Social Media & Marketing Team Weekly Meetings
• Research relevant stories on entertainers, Post R.I.P post for the entertainers that we lose (No Gossip on Facts from reliable sources)
• Meet Deadlines
• Write engaging blog posts
• Submitting Topics to Senior Social Media Manager for approval
• More will be detailed in interview if chosen
RequirementsTraining will be provided
Experience required- Strong Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all social platforms, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Excel. Must love the entertainment industry.
Requirements: Must own reliable computer, internet and cellphone. Must have strong research, editing and proofreading skills and be able to take on multiple tasks at once. Social Media Intern will be assigned topics and also submit topics/ stories to company for social media management. Intern will be given a deadline by which to complete assignments that is required to be met. Must be an independent worker also can work with a team. Communicate with Senior Social Media Manager.