Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media Management InterntBookmark This
HispanoPost Media Group
5901 SW 74th St.
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHispanoPost Media Group, Inc., headquartered in Coral Gables, is the first social-driven spanish media company in the hispanic community. "Give 100% and make it fun" is a company belief and practice for two reasons: first, because HispanoPost’s passionate commitment to business thrive is ingrained in the corporate culture and second, because HispanoPost is immensely committed to the growth and development of its employees.
We are currently looking to hire an Intern – Community Manager for our growing Social Media Group at HispanoPost.
These positions are for recent or soon-to-be college graduates for a 3 month work experience.
This position is for a recent or soon-to-be college graduate who wants to gain experience in social media at a new and cool Miami online media.
We are looking for a Community Manager Intern, specializing in social media content production within our Social Media team. This individual will be responsible for content creation, with a focus on tech and nostalgia. The position is ideal for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in Digital Marketing and Social Media Management.
• Aligning with editorial strategy for all owned social channels and representing content through visuals and designed concepts
• Brainstorming with content teams and developing images for social media campaigns with different goals and on various social platforms
• Updating and producing graphic identity elements specific to the brand
• Helping draft and maintain content calendars to align with brand guidelines and creative platforms; curating & publishing content (copy, photos, videos, etc.); establishing community culture and tone)
• Ideating and implementing original engagement tactics, in accordance with the strategy and creative teams, in partnership with the Senior Director of Digital and Content Strategy
• Measurement reporting of all channels in partnership with the Senior Director of Digital and Content Strategy
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Writer at Heart: Copywriting experience in an agency or other creative marketing capacity is required
• In the Know: Excellent knowledge of social media/social trends and all platforms
• Talk the Talk: Excellent communication skills, able to articulate new ideas and tactics in written and verbal scenarios; innovative in nature
• Self-Start Mentality: Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, without identified direction and/or responsibilities
• Crunching the Numbers: Desire to identify key optimizations for content and adaptation to emerging consumer trends
RequirementsCandidates should have some background in editorial / content development ideally in the social media arena.
Bilingual (English-Spanish) is A MUST.
SkillsRequired - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Social Media
Preferred - Social Media Management