Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Posted: March 07 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMindEqualsBlown.net is looking for a social media manager with a thorough appreciation of music.
Mind Equals Blown (MEB) is the product of a group of friends coming together in a search for a deeper appreciation of music. Headquartered in NYC, the MEB staff live worldwide, from Florida to South Africa. Our writers publish music news, album reviews and artist interviews across all genres. We use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr to promote our publications, post videos on YouTube, and stream podcasts on iTunes and Soundcloud.
Mind Equals Blown provides staff access to exclusive news and photo coverage from festivals and events such as South By South West, Vans Warped Tour, and Skate and Surf Festival. The site’s weekly podcasts have been recognized and republished by artists, such as Anberlin, in admiration. Through partnerships and cross promotion, MEB strives to support the music community by connecting with organizations such as non-profit Punk Out, that supports LGBTQ musicians and fans. MEB also collaborates with various record labels and artists to host successful contests and competitions for fans, as well as exclusive tour blogs and studio photo coverage. Many past staffers have used their experience to start their careers - one of our MEB staffers became Executive Editor at Revolver Magazine.
Benefits of working for Mind Equals Blown:
- work from home
- no prior experience necessary
- collaborate with other music-lovers
- gain experience in social media/marketing/promotions
- Ensure content is posted to social media channels
- Promote online community engagement on social media sites
- Plan and execute social media marketing programs to generate leads
- Develop/build relationships with marketing partners and vendors
- Present new ideas and plans to optimize reach of the website
- Manage social media plans across the social landscape
- Analyze results of efforts to optimize activities
- Develop and implement campaigns
- Establish objectives and track progress toward goals
RequirementsInternship may be used for college credit, but it is not a requirement. To gain college credit you must get approval from your school.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Promotions, Facebook Marketing, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, iTunes, YouTube, Collaboration, Self Motivated
Preferred - Music Industry, Wordpress Design