Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Milk & Honey Productions
Posted: April 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMilk & Honey Productions is a start up media company specializing in content development and web series development. The company was established in 2014 by Jennifer "Jedon" Hatcher after many unsuccessful attempts to entrer into the entertainment industry in Los Angeles. After honing in on her skills and spending more time researching the industry she found her path and figured out just HOW to break into the industry.
Since then, the company has moved it's operations to Smyrna, GA; a suburb outside of Atlanta and the opprotunities have been coming in left and right. Now it's time to put Phase 1 into operation. We are looking to develop the social media campaign for our websites and blog and this is where we're looking for a solid candidate to head up this component of the Phase. This is a great opprotunity really prove your skills as we'll be meeting on matters of content development, tone of voice, and scheduling.
Responsibilities- Writing: Social media managers will need to know how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Research: Social media managers need to know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being use.
- Problem-Solving: Social media managers figure out how to best communicate a company's message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
- Organization: There are many different platforms, and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
- Interpersonal Skills: Even through writing, social media managers are a direct connection between a company and the public. Being friendly and approachable online will help.
- Technical Skills: Social media managers work almost exclusively through computers. Understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
RequirementsThe candidate for this position should be matriculating towards a degree in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing. They will also be skilled in the following...
- Business Management
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Graphics Capabilities
- Advanced Social Media Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Strong Writing Skills
- Media Planning Skills
SkillsRequired - Computer Graphics Design, Writing/Editing, SEO, Social Communication
Preferred - Strategic Communications, Creative Direction, Analytic Problem Solving, Leadership Skills, Highly Detailed, Consumer Behavior, Google Analytics, Sales and Marketing