Social Media CoordinatorThe Global Grid
BCB Digital Media /Marketing Specialist InternBlack and College Bound
Social Media & Website Management InternLittle Nourishments LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternPretty Krafty
Social Media Business DevelopmentTickleMe Entertainment
Social media community management paid internship for suite of brandsDeluxe Corporation
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Social Media ManagerBlendnBend
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Daniela Scaramuzza Productions
Posted: August 12 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are launching a new multimedia project in the fall. We are going to Europe to set up the logistics and get initial Social Media coverage. Bringing one candidate in Italy for the first three months round.
If you perform accordingly, you will be offered to stay on board through the entire length of Project .
Please provide resume with your photo and samples of your works . We will contact you via email to set up a preliminary Skype Interview.
You will be working closely with the Owner of The Company, a renowned Professional. MUST LOVE DOGS to come on the road of us.
This position requires somebody that enjoys working alone to accomplish projects and tasks, but also appreciates being part of a team that works together to achieve big goals.
Compensation will be set on experience. It is hard work and if you are willing to put in the effort and do a good job, there will be a lot of room for you to grow with us.
ResponsibilitiesManage our Social Media and know how to run contests and polls across all Social Media platforms.
To research bloggers and communities for collaborations. Promote networking and socializing.
Powerpoint our presentations to Sponsors.
Collaborate on projects and assignments. Stay updated with the latest in Social Media.
You will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the Owner of the Company.
Keep your habitat and work space clean in our headquarter in Italy.
Requirements- Experienced in running successful Social Media Campaigns and all facets of email marketing.
- Creating landing pages (Wordpress)
- Design, management and oversight of Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns ( Twitter, Pinterest, You Tube and Google ads are a plus)
- Prepared to make efficient reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Organizational skills to handle back ups and archive .
- Intermediate graphic design and powerpoint skills.
- Familiar with the uploading protocol in the Social Media and Blog (Wordpress)
- Writing copy including email copy, etc....
- Able to keep your surrounding clean and in good order.
- Mac Proficient.
- Knowleadgeable about Podcasting.
- Ability to deliver images and videos with cuts, graphics, and sound would be considered a BIG PLUS!
SkillsRequired - PowerPoint, Facebook, Excel, Word, Google Analytics, Twitter, Adobe Photoshop, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Google+
Preferred - Video Editing, Intermediate Italian