PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Instagram Rockstar & Social Media InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein, P.C.
225 Broadway-5th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: January 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpar Bernstein Lewis LLP is looking for a Social Media Manager (SMM) to manage the social media profiles for various digital publications including 4immigation.com and the profiles of key stakeholders in the firm. The SMM will work together with the Video Editor, Editorial Manager and others to help syndicate content and engage the audience. He/she should be able to adopt the vision of each property and develop a strategy that aligns with the editorial calendar. Additionally, the SMM will be responsible for coming up with creative ways to grow the social media properties for each publication.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intermediate to proficient use of FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube and other social platforms.
• Adobe Creative Suite (primarily photo shop) experience
• Prior experience developing and managing an engaging social media strategy and calendar
• Intermediate to Proficient use of Microsoft Office
• Experience using Google Analytics and other analytics tools to gauge user engagement and the success of the strategy developed
• Minimum requirement of a BA in English, Journalism or Communications or related field