Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Lori Diamond Art Fashion
Posted: October 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteven Memel is an internationally acclaimed voice & performance coach, based in Los Angeles, CA.
He is the creator of and the energy behind “The Science Of Switching On”, a unique and impactful system that enables him to achieve rapid and dramatic results with all performers.
He is an internationally recognized voice technique and performance coach as well as an award-winning actor and director. He has aided in building the careers of some of the most talented and successful people in the world of entertainment.
His clients have recorded on Sony, Jive, DreamWorks, BMG and others.
Among those who have worked with Steven are recording artists Maroon 5, Sara Bareilles, Jesse McCartney, actors Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Isabella Rossellini and many more. He has taught at Musicians Institute, UCLA, USC and is a regular speaker at seminars, conferences and universities around the world.
More information can be found at: www.stevenmemel.com
• Develop/enhance customer relationships on social media, e.g. birthday wishes on Facebook.
• Curate content for review and schedule in Buffer or Hootsuite
• Help promote services on social media and professional networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
• Prefers to live in LA and work in Stevens Office part time, travel will be reimbursed
• Schedule and put together email campaigns
• Promote events via social media and assist in managing event calendar
• Live tweet,facebook, instagram for Steven while he is at events
• Preferably located in Los Angeles, CA.
• Social media savvy.
• Background /Degree/Experience in marketing,sales or advertising preferred
• Pays great attention to details
• Super organized
• Great with following directions.
• Excellent creative and communication skills.
• 2-3 years' experience, or a combination of education and experience.
• Job referrals.
• Building experience.
• Building credentials.
*There is potential for paid projects and to earn money for referrals.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com