Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerBookmark This
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university no longer guarantees you a good job. The job market is more competitive now than it has ever been. Family Reunion offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for a real world experience. This internship does not consist of merely typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Having this intern experience can put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will learn the ins and outs of our organization and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts for a non-profit organization.
Responsibilities• Being the authorized voice of the Men's E-News by managing our online presence.
• Assisting with the management of profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our organization
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Minor video editing skills are a plus
• Serving as the information hub, communicator and daily monitor for online activities within Men's E-News.
• Managing our online media, messages and emails, monitoring for inappropriate content, spammers or content that can be promoted.
• Overseeing all of our social networking and recommending new programs as they become available.
• Managing positive community site experience through customer service and support.
• Participating in forums, blogs and relevant communities representing Men's E-News.
• Constant research pertaining to any up-and-coming social networks
• Send out press releases through online tools
• Post intern postings
• Research, write and edit social media content
• Website and social media optimization