Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media InternDigital Scope Media
Social Media ManagerBlendnBend
Social Media Marketing InternSoho Publishing LLC
AskAnika.com Fall 2017 (virtual internship)AskAnika
Social Media & Digital Marketing Rockstar-$200 StipendMillennial Ventures
SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR INTERNSHIPCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Social Media Management InternNonviolence International
Social Media MarketerBookmark This
Posted: May 11 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in the social media realm with our multimedia company. Most projects will consist of updating facebook, twitter and instagram!!!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment