Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing and ManagementBookmark This
Anthony Dario Band
Posted: April 23 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnthony Dario Band is an up and coming professional alternative rock band. ADB is rising fast and looking to take on an intern to manage our social media and marketing department. With prestigious venues like House of Blues, Double Door, Metro, as well as upcoming tours being book, It is imperative that the social media and marketing doesn't suffer due to an increase of attention needed in the business, merchandise, booking, and musicianship end. We're looking for somebody responsible, driven, goal orientated, outgoing, FUN and most of all inspired by music. Please contact us at AnthonyDarioMusic@gmail.com come if interested. We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilites would include but are not limited to:
- Managing social media and marketing sites
- Coming up with new and fresh ideas for marketing and promotional needs.
- Assure a well balanced interaction with fans and providing updates and news through our social media and marketing sites.
- Have fun and enjoy working with music and musicians.
- A desire to have fun, be outgoing and involved.
- A love for music and show interest in the music industry.
- A hardworking, driven, goal orientated attitude.
- College degree or in school for a marketing related degree.
- A desire to market using several sites and social media.
- Knowledge of the music industry and the Chicago scene.
- Experience and knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. As well as willing to learn new sites such as Squarespace, Soundcloud, and Mixcloud.