Social Media InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media & Photography InternMay Martin, Inc.
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media Marketing & Design InternBookmark This
Ridgeway & Prospect
Posted: May 31 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Under general supervision, work with the Creative Director on a wide variety of projects. Document and maintain position processes.
Qualifications: Must provide 5-10 sample work (the more the merrier)
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/10404449?trk=prof-exp-company-name
Responsibilities·Collect content from the different product groups and business units that work with the marketing team.
·Assist with suggesting trending topic ideas on an as needed basis as well as other content as requested.
· Work alongside the marketing team on a wide variety of projects from start to finish including but not limited to Copy Drafting, Create Content Calendar, Social Listening, Influencer Marketing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution and Analytics.
·Research and create jobs and tasks from scratch as directed by the Creative Director.
·Document and maintain position processes to help ensure position continuity and for reference in the performance management process.
· Open and read emails on a daily basis.
Requirements·High School or equivalent experience. Holds or is currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field from an accredited university. Minimum or 3.2 cumulative GPA required.
· Previous social media experience preferred.
· Must be available to work a minimum of 3 days per week.
· Must have a deep understanding of existing and emerging channels.
· Must have excellent business writing and organizational skills.
· Graphic experience highly preferred but not required (Adobe Creative Suite).
· Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
· Must be eager to learn about corporate marketing as a whole.
· Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
· Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred.
· Experience with Social Media software a plus (Hootsuite, Oracle SRM, Radian 6, Sprout Social, etc. e