Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
Social Media Marketing for Sickweb MediaBookmark This
Posted: September 10 2015
Company Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow would you like an opportunity to build a career with an awesome rapidly growing company while learning some of the most advanced social media marketing strategies and tactics?
Sickweb Media is in need of a Social Media Intern to help us manage our brand across our vast social media network.
The Social Media Internship Position is an exciting opportunity for you to gain professional experience in the social media field.
As a Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for executing social media marketing strategies remotely by following step-by-step procedures that we will provide you with.
WHAT TO EXPECT //
Your time at Sickweb Media will be divided into daily operational activities and project related tasks.
One of your main tasks starting out will be processing video and image posts which are downloaded from Instagram and preparing them to be reposted on our channels following a step by step procedure.
Some of the niches/content categories include:
- Action Sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, and bmxing
- Street Dancing such as popping, locking, and bboying
- Music such as EDM and beatboxing
- Artistry such as Vape Tricks, Cardistry, Kendama, and Yoyo
- Fitness & Martial Arts such as Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Capoeira
- Video gaming such as first person shooters, racing games, etc.
- Visual Arts such as street art, graffit, graphic design, and motion graphics
- Flow Arts & Circus Arts such as aerial arts, hooping, poi, and juggling
- And much more!
If any of these subjects interest you, then this experience could be a lot of fun. You will have the opportunity to choose which categories interest you most and be responsible for processing content solely in those categories.
Responsibilities- Help develop and execute social media marketing strategy
- Process videos and images to be reposted on our channels
- Produce creative captions for posts
Requirements- Must own a PC
- Strong understanding of social media: Instagram & Facebook
- Must have experience using Microsoft Excel or Libre Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be witty and be able to think on the spot
- Must have a keen eye for awesome content
- Self driven and motivated
- Organized and able to self-manage throughout the day
- Available for a minimum of 3 days per week
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Preferred - Excel, Instagram, LibreOffice