Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
The Directory52 Network
Posted: October 09 2015
Company Location: Tucker, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 8 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Directory52 Network is looking for someone that loves to write creatively and appreciates when someone engages with their topics of writing. Our Social Media Team are the backbone for spiking interest and collaborating with the community, clients, and prospects.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a wide range of technologies including social networks, blogs, podcasts, videos, email, and mobile apps. This person understands how to leverage the analytics of communication and know how and when to continue those conversations. We work in three hour shifts but we make each minute count. This is a virtual based role which means you are working from home but never alone. We’re all collaborating together.
ResponsibilitiesOn day one, able to jump on board with fresh and innovative ideas to create communication calendars for our clients Media Campaigns. Must be committed to helping businesses grow and who is looking to gain more experience with their writing skills and social media expertise to be used in their future endeavors.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Developing and maintaining all social media sites internally;
• Responsible for non-opinionated, stylish writing and frequently posting new content to the internet;
• Responsible for writing monthly newsletters for mass email distribution;
• Create 15 day calendars of conversation and follow through
• Acts as the brand's face by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms;
• Knowledgeable of Social Media, Automation Tools, Marketing, and Promotions.
This business involves helping clients develop and create an engaging social media strategy, build blogs, and maintain their network.
Requirements• Loves all aspects of Social Media (Blogging, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
• Knows how to write and communicate effectively and creatively.
• Writing style is free of errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, editing, and more.
• Future Focused - keeping your skills updated and making sure you stay on top of the constantly changing features on social networking.
• Relevant experience and demonstrated success in building engaging campaigns online and in messaging programs.