Social Media InternKnot by the Sea Weddings
Social Media Internship in Fashion IndustryLu Raquel Inc
Marketing/Social Media Internships in Fashion IndustryLu Raquel Inc
Remote Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media & Community Management InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Social Media/BloggerMoi Inc
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Ximius Creative Agency
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXimius Creative Agency is a professional creative design firm with years of industry experience. Our services do including graphic design, photography, videography, web development, marketing, and drafting. We have provided services to not only to small businesses but also big corporations as well. We create everything from scratch and strive for originality. Time managements and high qualities is our top priority.
For this reason, Ximius Creative Agency needs design interns to help with multiple design projects for the company. This would be a part-time position. You would be able to work from home with occasional meetings with the team. Would love for you to be able to start ASAP if interested.
If you have any questions call in at 346-217-8764!
Learn more about our company at Ximiusmedia.com
Responsibilities- Develop end-to-end marketing content for social media platforms.
- Multi-tasking multiple projects, people and deadlines.
- Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting content strategy based on analytics is a plus.
- Maintain social media presence for Facebook pages and expand presence into Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
Requirements- Known Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin.
- Execution of all digital lead generation activities.
- Experiences in email Campaigns, SEO, social media, and blogs.
- Experience in Google Analytic is a plus
- Project Management skills are required for this position.
- Creative mind is a must.
- Organizational skills are a definite requirement.