Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternBond Street Group
Lifestyle Publication Looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern!East Coast Contessas
Rockstar Startup InternIntuitive Development Group
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Social Media InternRhythmic Sport
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Video Media InternThe Burnette Agency
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Ximius Creative Agency
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXimius Creative Agency is a professional creative design firm with years of industry experience. Our services do including graphic design, photography, videography, web development, marketing, and drafting. We have provided services to not only to small businesses but also big corporations as well. We create everything from scratch and strive for originality. Time managements and high qualities is our top priority.
For this reason, Ximius Creative Agency needs design interns to help with multiple design projects for the company. This would be a part-time position. You would be able to work from home with occasional meetings with the team. Would love for you to be able to start ASAP if interested.
If you have any questions call in at 346-217-8764!
Learn more about our company at Ximiusmedia.com
Responsibilities- Develop end-to-end marketing content for social media platforms.
- Multi-tasking multiple projects, people and deadlines.
- Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting content strategy based on analytics is a plus.
- Maintain social media presence for Facebook pages and expand presence into Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
Requirements- Known Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin.
- Execution of all digital lead generation activities.
- Experiences in email Campaigns, SEO, social media, and blogs.
- Experience in Google Analytic is a plus
- Project Management skills are required for this position.
- Creative mind is a must.
- Organizational skills are a definite requirement.