PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Routofy Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, IL
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoutofy Services Pvt. Ltd. started by Ex-Microsoft, IIT Delhi graduates on a mission to change travel search forever. It aims at changing travel search forever by bringing in the much needed technological disruption in an industry that has been stagnant for years, running on a conventional OTA model developed in nineties. The company is proudly backed by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal, founders of Snapdeal.com. The company runs and owns travel portal Routofy.com which compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give its users end to end connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages.
Responsibilities- Monitor and manage our social channels which include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Quora and more.
- Understand and track the latest trends in social media and design and execute ROI centric campaigns.
- Develop new strategies to engage our social media followers to increase social presence and influence.
- Manage day to day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, coordinating with marketing team, planning promotions and contests etc.
- Monitor trending travel blog topics and develop content ideas to increase blog traffic.
Requirements- Experience in content management and internet research.
- Strong presence on various social media platforms (Share your IDs to show activity, campaigns or viral content.)
- Creative, internet savvy and enthusiastic about travel industry.
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Strong desire to succeed in a start up environment.
- Candidates looking for full time offer are most welcome to apply.