Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Posted: February 11 2015
Company Location: Los Altos, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmartlyU is a cutting-edge online platform for developing social and emotional learning (SEL), leadership and communication skills in children. Our programs have transformed thousands of children over the last three years across schools in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are growing rapidly -- both nationally and internationally.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, highly motivated, strategic, social media focused marketing intern with excellent communication skills. If selected for this position, you will team with the SmartlyU team members and work on the marketing related activities to generate SmartlyU brand recognition and program recognition via social media marketing activities.
Responsibilities- Updating the SmartlyU Facebook page regularly with relevant new content and stories related to SEL.
- Creating a Strong Pinterest presence, including storyboards etc.
- Reaching out to blog sites related to the SEL space to build SmartlyU program awareness.
- Build marketing pages based on specific SEL keywords and manage the funnel to track conversation through Social Media tools that connect to these pages.
Requirements- Experience with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Detail-oriented and works independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.