Social Media InternLAD Financial/Aflac
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
SOCIAL MEDIA AdministratorFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social Media Marketing Intern for a StartupBookmark This
Ideas Without Borders
Posted: May 04 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow would you like to join a dynamic, exciting mobile development application startup organization? We are looking for creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Team members that is very well versed in digital and social media (marketing preferred). We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to be creative remotely. Working in this environment requires everyone to be self-motivated and forward thinking with the willingness to jump in and tackle whatever task needs to be accomplished at the moment.
As a Social Media Marketing team member, you will work on a variety of different brands and on projects that are relevant to the world of branding and design. You will be join a “ground floor” organization where you can demonstrate and leave your “mark” take advantage of a future growth if you so desire.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to communicate clearly and concise with potential customers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Assist team in execution of all online images, daily/weekly email blasts, and day-to-day site maintenance
-Create graphics for our marketing collateral and social media platforms
-Work with founder on branding for products on a brand by brand basis
-Work with site design team on layouts, color, typography, design elements, etc.
-Brainstorm, research and mobile application mock up design ideas
-Ability to receive creative direction from founder
-Produce digital assets from established art direction
-Create and update banner ads
Requirements- Should be familiar with Photoshop & Graphic Design Experience or some comparable software.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be familiar with social media platforms and tools (LinkedIn, facebook, twitter....etc)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Graphic Communication or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.