Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Project Management Institute Central Indiana
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Carmel, IN
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAbout PMI Central Indiana:
PMI Central Indiana Chapter (PMICIC) is the leading and largest professional association for project management in the state with over 1400 members of which more than a 1000 are professional credential holders. PMICIC is a chartered chapter of the Project Management Institute serving the project management community throughout the state of Indiana.
The Project Management Institute Central Indiana Chapter (PMICIC) is a non-profit, all volunter organization. We exist to move our members from where they 'are' to where they want 'be' by providing networking, educational, and career development progams and events - and welcome you to become a part of that mission.
The Social Media Marketing Intern reports to the Director of Communications and Marketing. This is an unpaid 16 -32 week internship with potential for extension. Interns accepted into this position will gain hands on experience developing and implementing marketing plans, identifying relevant metrics and analyzing marketing data for decision making. Presentation of finding may be required.
This position is up to 100% remote working with regular contact via phone, email and webconference with direct supervisor. Attendance at bi-weekly Operations meetings is strongly suggested, though not a requirement.
Responsibilities- Create online promotions
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Develop campaigns to increase event attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor online marketing, sales and event materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management, members and sponsors.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experienced with social media (Required: Facebook & LinkedIn. Preferred: Google+ & Meetup)