Social Media InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)C & C Management
Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
811 West Greenwood Ave
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSolo Media works directly with brands and artists to determine voice, strategy, and content that best reflects their unique message. We connect them with relevant channels to increase visibility and utilize relevant outlets for cross-population opportunities.
We create and execute a consistent posting schedule that will allow social properties to continue engaging users, and retains them with compelling content. We use extensive reporting to determine best practices for specific audiences, according to the most successful content, while constantly analyzing new trends.
We use extensive reporting to determine best practices for specific audiences, according to the most successful content, while constantly analyzing new trends.
Responsibilities• Diving in to understand a client's voice/brand so you can help to create the most effective social campaigns possible
• Creating social media content not limited to post copy, graphic design, photo/video editing
• Being aware/monitoring holidays, events, and social trends that are natural tie-ins in the digital space
• Creating a community around the client's social profiles by liking/commenting/tagging individuals who interact with the brand
• Posting on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Periscope, YouTube, and Pinterest with proper tags and knowledge of best practices.
• Monitoring comments on these platforms and alerting management/the client to any trends happening in the community itself
• Reporting on progress and connecting data directly to actionable items to improve growth and engagement
• Helping to create monthly marketing plans and ideas around a client's upcoming initiatives
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing
Preferred - Graphic Design, Web Design, Adobe Illustrator, Social Media Advertising