Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media & Community Management InternEFA MKTG
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
The Hunter Group
Posted: March 20 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a fun, energetic, and creative thinking intern that is looking to broaden their horizons in social media marketing. You will work directly with a published author and media personality while learning the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts. This is an unpaid internship that can be offered for college credit.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them.
Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out. You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
This can be done from the comfort of your own home!
Available 10-15 hours/week – flexible scheduling
Minimum 6-month commitment required
Responsibilities• Manage our multiple social media accounts, and create and manage weekly content calendars for each
• Produce innovative social media campaigns
• Write and post blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Develop a following for each account. Find users to follow/friend/like our business
• Upload and post videos, photo albums, etc. Ability to create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Track the growth and the impact of social media on our business. (Review, analyze and provide actionable reporting on key performance indicators and fan base metrics for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and etc.)
• Report findings to the team by creating weekly reports for upper management and client review based on digital analytics and fan engagement.
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
RequirementsExcellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
Demonstrate quick thinking, great calm, creativity, excellent taste, and a good sense of humor
Self starter and good presenter, and can develop relationships quickly and successfully
Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
Knowledge of social media – Twitter, Buffer, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
Experience proofreading and editing
Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
Must be graphic-capable — Should have knowledge of CS/Photoshop editing
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, Creative Writing, Attraction Marketing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop