Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing / Fashion InternI Luv 2 Swap Inc.
Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Winter/Spring InternCooking with Kristina
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Company Location: Bowie, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an online trendsetter? Always up-to-date on the latest memes, viral videos, and interesting stories? Or maybe you just love getting reactions from all of your online following? Stage Left Entertainment is a rapidly growing entertainment and production company based in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. With hundreds of show attendees and booming private event bookings, we are truly proving we know “Where Imagination Soars™!”
We source talent from all over to put on our high-quality productions and events. That said, we need more high performing team members to keep up with this growing demand. As a Social Media Intern, you will get a first-hand experience in managing our brand and online presence. You will interface regularly with multiple departments and gain practical skills in a team-oriented and innovation-driven company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys navigating and managing multiple social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope and others. A knack for analytics is also a plus. If you like to advertise, write copy, manage an editorial calendar, and/ or crunch online numbers; this may be the perfect position for you!
1. Create and manage a social media plan and calendar(s).
2. Build and maintain various social media platforms.
3. Grow a following and increase engagement.
4. Track posting analytics and make important decisions based on data analysis.
5. Assist the Director of Social Media in planning strategy and making creative suggestions.
6. Additional opportunities in our company and within our alliance/partner companies.
Requirements1. A background in Marketing/ Advertising/ PR, Business Administration, Communications, Production Management, or related field.
2. Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
3. Organized and ability to perform under time-sensitive deadlines.
4. Creative and flexible.
5. Knowledge of social media platforms. (We will also provide additional training as necessary)
6. General social conscious.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Organization & prioritization skills, Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations Skills, Excel, Hootsuite, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Analytic Reporting, Advertising, Hootsuite, Social Media Advertising