Marketing, PR and Social Media InternDavid Monn LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Marketing InternBookmark This
Simply Bliss LLC
Posted: September 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSimply Bliss is a personal development business for Women with a focus on Relationship Coaching. As a Relationship Clarity Coach my personal experience, observation, and insight gained over the years allow me to help women release unhealthy relationships and heal from broken ones in order to love again from a more self-loving and authentic space.
As I continue to grow my business, I need support with maintaining consistency on my social media platforms. As an intern the work will include, posting quotes, articles, blog post, images and coaching services related to my message and work.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment