Social Media & Community Management Intern for a new social media app platform.Looplio LLC
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
500 7th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow social media savvy are you? We’re currently seeking rock star Social Media Marketing interns to assist with the daily roll out of content and maintenance on our various social platforms for KATALYST LIVE. Our interns will assist in event promotion and will learn to create cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns by engaging in campaign brainstorming, collaborating in strategy development and kickass campaign proposal writing. We're a small, tight-knit team, so no coffee and donut runs here.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thinks outside the box, is on top of current events, obsessed with social media, passionate about technology & innovation, and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. Join the team today & lets get to work!
We're a boutique events, marketing and PR agency with a focus in tech, entertainment and media. Some of our clients include startups, large technology brands, athletes, celebrities & more.
What You Will Learn:
• You will help create, customize, implement and monitor comprehensive
social media strategies
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, and other social media accounts
• How to be a "Katalyst" and work with the best team on Earth
Plenty of Perks:
• Lots of hands on experience
• Ability to network
• Working in a fun, motivated entrepreneurial environment
• A great opportunity to gain experience in one of the quickest growing
areas in marketing
Responsibilities• Keep social media ahead of schedule and interact with online conversations
• Create daily posts on different social media platforms and live-tweet during events
• Keep social media documents updated and organized (social logins, social media features doc, calendar, social media contact list, etc.)"
Requirements• A resume
• A cover letter
• 2-3 samples of your writing and/or examples of social media practices
• Min. 2 days a week + events (on-site event work will be paid)
• Excellent communication/people skills, sense of humor, willingness to learn,
research skills, and writing skills.
Your cover letter should describe your interest in social media and marketing, relevant coursework, prior internship experience and/or relevant personal use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.