Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Company Confidential LLC
Posted: October 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHO WE ARE
A strategic agency with a passion for helping brands meet their business goals with ground-breaking tactics. Our clients want to grow, scale, and position themselves as leaders in their space.
• Create social media content with an emphasis on audience engagement
• Write short-form posts, blog articles, and other content copy
• Assist in the creation and implementation of monthly content schedule
• Actively discover and curate engaging online content to share with our communities
• Strengthen and grow online communities by actively engaging target audiences
• Schedule posts on all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Ensure posting consistency through the use of scheduling software tools
• Manage client accounts with the supervision of an Account Manager
• Create monthly analytics reports to track social media results and progress
• Assist with evaluating and developing social media policies and procedures
• Regularly research latest marketing trends and find best ways to promote brands
• Contribute innovative ideas for new projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Proficient in the use of social media networks and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, etc.)
• Experience with marketing software tools is a benefit (i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Desire to come up with new ideas on how to grow online presence of department
• Understanding of our target audience and how to use social media to reach them
• Ability to collaborate successfully in a team setting
• Strong personal network on social media