Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Second Story Boutique
3903 Georgia Ave. NW 2nd Floor
Posted: May 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are small consignment boutique located in the heart of Washington, DC. Our boutique specializes in selling and buying designer new and gently worn apparel and accessories for women. (men's store coming soon) As well as our DC boutique location we also offer an online shopping experience where we sell our hi-end designer collections and premier styles. We are forward-thinking, fast paced boutique looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The boutique is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch more social media campaigns. The intern hired for this position will need to be creative and have some knowledge of fashion, styles and trends.
Responsibilities• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
Requirements-This internship is a full time or part time position including some weekends
- Able to produce high quality videos and photos that clearly tell the desired story
--Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment