Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); etc.
i am in need of assistance in my social media marketing as i did not go into the business of marketing or social media. as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - it's near impossible to do the business work along with keeping up with social marketing & doing so every single day.
Responsibilities- setup social media accounts (linked-in, twitter, facebook, & hoot suite) for individual businesses
- utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- develop & increase fan/follower base
- coordinate online marketing & advertising campaigns
- develop email campaigns
- setup easy marketing schedule for social media & email campaigns for me to be able to follow when internship ends
- read & use online analytics.
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- possesses skills in creative writing, topic research, presentation, engaging current & potential customers, & marketing schedules
- performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, & variety
- exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, & adaptability
- prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, & unstructured environment
- demonstrates interest in social media & how media & communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- demonstrate knowledge of & interest in effective email campaigning