YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); etc.
i am in need of assistance in my social media marketing as i did not go into the business of marketing or social media. as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - it's near impossible to do the business work along with keeping up with social marketing & doing so every single day.
Responsibilities- setup social media accounts (linked-in, twitter, facebook, & hoot suite) for individual businesses
- utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- develop & increase fan/follower base
- coordinate online marketing & advertising campaigns
- develop email campaigns
- setup easy marketing schedule for social media & email campaigns for me to be able to follow when internship ends
- read & use online analytics.
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- possesses skills in creative writing, topic research, presentation, engaging current & potential customers, & marketing schedules
- performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, & variety
- exhibits personal qualities such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, & adaptability
- prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, & unstructured environment
- demonstrates interest in social media & how media & communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- demonstrate knowledge of & interest in effective email campaigning