Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Summer House Trading Co.
Posted: January 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a beach shop located just off the Atlantic Ocean in a busy resort town. We carry upscale lines and brands and cater to vacation home owners and resort guests. We carry coastal home decor, beachwear and gifts. We are seeking an intern who meets the requirements below and who can also effectively communicate our brand across social media to build brand awareness, increase sales both online and in store and strengthen our online presence. We are looking for someone who can build a cohesive and consistent online presence fitting for a fun beach shop. Can work remotely or in our shop.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment