Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 20 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverlasting Footprint is a tech startup based in New York City. We have created a storytelling platform that preserves everyday people's life stories for future generations. We currently have 16 employees and our headquarters is in Manhattan, New York. Please visit our website http://everlastingfootprint.com/ to learn more about our company.
We are currently looking for 1-2 undergraduate or graduate interns to assist us with social media marketing.
ResponsibilitiesThis position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving traffic to our website, and ultimately increasing number of “Footprints” created by users. You should be able to commit at least 15 hours per week at the office. This position can quickly turn into a full-time position if a mutual fit exists.
You will perform the following tasks:
• Updating and maintaining our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts
• Attracting more follower/fans
• Engaging our followers/fans
• Monitoring social media and internet to discover interesting content
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business, and reporting findings to the team
• Perform social media market research and present/report to team
Requirements• Proficient understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
• Experience with social media on a professional/business level are required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with great proofreading and editing skills
• Energy, and creativity with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market, and “listen ” and “speak” to customers through social media
SkillsRequired - Editing, Social Media Marketing, Article Writing
Preferred - Advertising Research