B2B USER ACQUISITIONS INTERNJetzy
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media & Digital Content Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
960 O'Brien Dr, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Menlo Park, CA
Posted: May 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFocus PDM (www.focuspdm.com) provides services throughout the full lifecycle of product development: from concepting and prototyping to engineering, manufacturing and marketing. Unlike design or “design-and-prototype” only product design firms, Focus’ services encompass true end-to-end product development and deployment in all sales channels. Our Design-To-Market approach thus leverages the strengths of our Silicon Valley-based team of industry veterans—mechanical, electrical and industrial engineers, industrial designers, product managers and marketing professionals. Our client roster includes both Fortune 500 corporations and agile innovators in a variety of industries.
ResponsibilitiesInstead of doing grunt work, a social media marketing internship at Focus PDM will assist our growing marketing team in key areas, such as:
- Social Media Marketing
- Crowdfunding Campaign Promotion
- Content Management Systems/webpage creation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Market Research/Competitive Research
- Corporate Blogging
- Content Strategy and Content Creation (webinars, case studies, white papers)
- PR Outreach
Our interns have the opportunity to contribute to our sales support and brand marketing initiatives, gaining measurable results and formidable experience to list on their resumes. You will work both internally promoting FocusPDM as well as externally on a number of client marketing campaigns.
RequirementsFor this internship, we are looking for a college student, recent graduate or entry-level professional with a passion for marketing and willing to devote 20-40 hours per week. Special consideration is given to applicants interested in developing content skills (marketing, writing, content strategy).
• Must be working towards a marketing oriented degree
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be detail oriented
To be considered for this unpaid internship, please email your resume and cover letter with "Social Media Marketing Intern" as the subject line. In the cover letter, please cover:
- What value you would bring to the company and any relevant experience.
- The kind of experience you wish to gain through this internship.
- One idea you have to help our marketing efforts, based on our website.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+
Preferred - Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Hootsuite