Social Media Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternshipBlueprint Consulting Services
Remote Design InternshipNatures Wild Berry LLC
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media InternCentristic
Social Media & Community Management Internflawlessdabarber
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Adesse Global Cosmetics, LLC
Posted: August 05 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdesse Global Cosmetics, LLC is a New York based firm, specializing in developing luxury beauty products for global consumers. We are seeking a social media savvy intern to grow our social media presence for our new signature brand; Adesse New York.
Adesse New York is a luxury collection of nail polish infused with organic bamboo extract, shea and argan oil. The collection is 5 Free, cruelty free, vegan and made in the US. The brand is currently available online at www.adesseny.com, the Beauty Department on Amazon and Star Shop. We will be launching the brand on a larger scale this year in retail outlets including Ulta, Beauty Brands, Sephora and Nordstrom.
The internship responsibilities will be to develop and grow a strong social media presence across all social media platforms. The intern will work directly with brand owners to develop and execute targeted, high-impact messages and campaigns on a daily basis.
The intern will seek opportunities to link to and leverage existing promotions with other brand partners, bloggers, vloggers, media and use social media channels to further expand the message, promotion or campaign.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business
- Be proficient across all social media platforms; Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Snap Chat, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Be passionate about cosmetics; particularly nail polish.
- Have the capability of creating and executing targeted social media campaigns.
- Possess exceptional follow through skills.