YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 19 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVapemail is a first of its kind App in the Vape Industry. The Vape Industry has grown from virtually nothing to $2 billion in a little over 5 years. The Industry is expected to grow to $10 billion by 2017. Vapemail is the first platform in this growing Industry where vapers can easily buy and sell products. We are pre release and expected to launch in the next couple of months.
We are looking for interns who can help launch an app in this growing and exciting industry. We need someone who is well versed in all social media platforms and can analyze on how we can grow our followings on those platforms. We need someone who can think outside the box and help us in our go to market strategy. We are located in the Bay Area but the position is virtual.
Responsibilities• Work with CMO and marketing team to develop and execute social media strategies
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Monitor and analyze social media trends and their impact on the company brand
• Analyze, communicate and report marketing analytics
• Provide Support to social media efforts to target potential customers
• Create Copy/Content for social media posts, press releases, forum posts, etc.
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements• Well versed in various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
• Possess excellent written, presentation, interpersonal relations and communication skills
• Possess great customer service skills
• Open Minded, fast learner and adaptable
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Out of the box thinker
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment