Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Twitter ManagerIdeate Vision
Online Marketplace Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Elevate Investment LLC
Posted: May 28 2015
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Online marketplace in a fast-growing, trending sector is looking for self-motiviated and aggressive social media marketing interns to assist company drive traffic to its website for consumer sales.
Opportunity may evolve to full-time position.
Responsibilities1. Create and curate social media content for website glob, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
2. Create regular blog posts, develop relationships with bloggers, affiliates and industry experts.
3. Daily social media posting to build strong social media presence.
4. Research new technologies and social media tools.
5. Article writing.
6. Interaction with potential vendors and their products. May be some sales calls.
Requirements1. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
2. Self-motivated individual who can operate in a fast paced environment.
3. Background in marketing, academic writing or journalism, preferred
4.Detail-oriented, organized and have ability to multi-task.
SkillsRequired - Computer, Online Social Networking, Forum Postings, American English, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Facebook Marketing, Blogger Relations, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Outstanding verbal