Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media & Event Planning InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media Marketing / Community Builder / Charity RelationsSocial Purposes LLC
Paid Summer Internship! Social Media ManagerArbor Financial Group
Online Marketplace Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Elevate Investment LLC
Posted: May 28 2015
Company Location: Indianapolis, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Online marketplace in a fast-growing, trending sector is looking for self-motiviated and aggressive social media marketing interns to assist company drive traffic to its website for consumer sales.
Opportunity may evolve to full-time position.
Responsibilities1. Create and curate social media content for website glob, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
2. Create regular blog posts, develop relationships with bloggers, affiliates and industry experts.
3. Daily social media posting to build strong social media presence.
4. Research new technologies and social media tools.
5. Article writing.
6. Interaction with potential vendors and their products. May be some sales calls.
Requirements1. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
2. Self-motivated individual who can operate in a fast paced environment.
3. Background in marketing, academic writing or journalism, preferred
4.Detail-oriented, organized and have ability to multi-task.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Blogging, Computer, Online Social Networking, American English, Forum Postings
Preferred - SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Outstanding verbal, Blogger Relations