Social Media & Community Management InternComedian Ms Anita
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing & Social Media InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationSasa-Demarle Inc
WEB DESIGNERMcMillan Community
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Internship for Social Media, PR, Marketing and Communication for SameMedical ID Fashions
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Oltuski Brothers, Inc.
579 5th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: November 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNYC vintage, antique and estate jewelry company is looking for an intern to maintain, manage and write compelling content for all of our social media outlets. Someone with excellent writing skills and prior experience with social media marketing. Some knowledge of vintage, antique and estate jewelry is preferred. The position is part time with flexible hours. $8.75/hour for 3-4 days a week for about 3-4 hours.
• Send resume with cover letter
• Writing examples
• Maintain and manage all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram. Etc.)
• Superior writing skills.
• Creative Ideas.
• Research ideas to expand our company on social media.
• Respond to comments and messages.
• Must have laptop.
• Some knowledge of vintage, antique and estate jewelry preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Prior experience with social media.
• Excellent verbal and communications skills.