Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Knockout Media Group
16435 N Scottsdale Rd
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Knockout Media Group is based in Scottsdale, AZ and one of the premier websites for sharing online content. With over 10 million monthly unique visitors viewing our social media pages everyday, we are looking to transform how the world discovers and promotes news.
Knockout Media Group has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, Twitter, and blog accounts .
- Assist our Social Media Marketing Manager in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Responsibilities- Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant social media posts, news, and other content.
- Grow Knockout’s online social networks by increasing fanbase and interactions.
- Responds to posts or comments.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Maintains current information in Facebook, Twitter, Google + & LinkedIn accounts.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
Requirements- Background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and Flexible
- Familiarity with social networking sites
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Marketing, Social Media Communications, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Enthusiastic, Knowledge-hungry Learner