Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternPure ONE Beauty LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Social Media InternOmera Productions
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Social Media Intern - NYC & BaltimoreBlikkee
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGongago is in need of social media marketing interns to join our expanding team. This is a perfect opportunity for college students, preferably marketing or business majors, to gain real world experience and to boost their resume. Ideal candidates need to be creative problem solvers, fast learners, and have a passion for technology, in particular social media and Facebook. They should be well connected to their local community and have a strong social media following. View Gongago's website for more details: http://gongago.com
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume, a link to your Facebook profile page, and the city you are interested in.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Responsibilities• Prospect local business pages on Facebook and send canned messages promoting Gongago's services.
• Online outreach with people from all backgrounds of your local community and promotion using Facebook
• Invite friends to like the Gongago Facebook page. Help build brand awareness.
• Prospect for local events, deals, news and engaging content. Post to Gongago and share to social media.
• Occasionally post photos to the page of local events, area, nature, and other engaging content.
• Create e-marketing campaigns
Requirements• Must be a resident of or going to college in or nearby one of the following cities: Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbia, Columbus, Dallas-Ft Worth, Greenville, Houston, Huntington Beach, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Laguna Beach, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reno, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Savannah, Seattle, Tri Cities, Washington D.C.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Wordpress experience is a plus
• Ability to edit a range of documents by correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to take constructive criticism
• The ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and electronically
• Ability to write professionally and creatively while maintaining relevant and engaging content
• Effective time management with the ability to rearrange priorities as pressing demands occur
• Ability to work well with others
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Self motivator
• Access to PC or Laptop with internet
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, WordPress, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Fan Page Strategies