Social Media & Blogger GuruOdd Market
Social Media InternMisayo House
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 16 2016
Company Location: Piedmont, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGongago is in need of social media marketing interns to join our expanding team. This is a perfect opportunity for college students, preferably marketing or business majors, to gain real world experience and to boost their resume. Ideal candidates need to be creative problem solvers, fast learners, and have a passion for technology, in particular social media and Facebook. They should be well connected to their local community and have at least 500 friends on Facebook, or be willing to reach out to members of the local community to increase their friend base if not.
Visit Gongago's website for more details: http://gongago.com
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume, a link to your Facebook profile page, and the city you currently reside in.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Responsibilities- Seek out and like local business pages on Facebook, befriend owners and employees of the business
- Online outreach with people from all backgrounds of your local community and promotion using Facebook
- Invite friends to the like the Gongago Facebook page and continue to grow the fan base by becoming Facebook friends with people in the community. Help build brand awareness.
- Seek out information for local events, deals, news and engaging content: Share to the Facebook page.
- Post photos to the page of local events, area, nature, etc..
- Create e-marketing campaigns
Requirements- Must be a resident of or going to college in or nearby one of the following cities: New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Atlanta, Laguna Beach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web-based writing experience is a plus
- Ability to edit a range of documents by correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and electronically
- Ability to write professionally and creatively while maintaining relevant and engaging content
- Effective time management with the ability to rearrange priorities as pressing demands occur
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self motivator
- Access to PC or Laptop with internet
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, WordPress, Facebook Marketing, Facebook Fan Page Strategies