Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social media internship (virtual, or on location)Bookmark This
Captain Tom Lawrence Inn
Posted: February 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished Bed & Breakfast Inn on Cape Cod is looking for dedicated and creative social media intern (virtual or on location) to promote our presence on various social media platforms, as well as update these accounts on a regular basis. This includes promotion of events, special offers. S/he can contribute to the growth of the inn's presence online by expanding our presence to relevant additional sites and message boards.
The right candidate must be on top of new social media trends and will help create a comprehensive social media strategy. S/he will have an interest in hospitality and guest services, and be a dedicated worker and a team player.
The internship provides an experiential learning and a valuable opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge about the hospitality business. It will help ready students for gainful employment and fulfill ever-increasing industry demands for experienced, capable workers.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing, managing and maintaining Social Media activities (FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and other relevant sites)
- help develop a comprehensive social media strategy
- Coordinate social media programs to magazine editors, bloggers, etc.
- Coordinate with hotel staff to support Social Media campaign/marketing goals and objectives
- Assist with other aspects in PR/Communications,
- Helping develop new project ideas.
- Create weekly and monthly social media progress reports to assess the movement of our social media content.
Requirements- Knowledgable across the big four social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter), and preferably also Google+. (Prior PR or Social Media internship experience is ideal for virtual interns.)
- Interest in travel and hospitality, with strong writing skills
- Solid communication and time management skills and looking to shape your written and verbal skills for consumer PR
- Available 10 hours a week or more
- Ability to work with a team and independently
Please email portfolios/resumes to email@example.com. If you have any supplementary materials that display developments you have made within social media, please attach them to your email.
SkillsRequired - Facebook Marketing, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
Preferred - Google Apps, Google Adwords