Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1400 E Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuration: Rolling Semester
Compensation: $500 stipend or credit hours upon successful completion
1. To expose interns to and engage them in the interworkings of an interactive marketing agency, providing them opportunities to work as a part of the Exakt Marketing team on "real" client assignments.
2. To engage interns in the strategic planning and management processes for clients' online marketing and social campaigns.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on managing their online marketing campaigns, leveraging the leading social platforms including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" business environment.
Under the direction of the team leader and along with other Exakt Marketing team members, assist with the strategy and management of 4 or 5 client accounts.
Responsibilities1. Work with our team to research, plan, conceptualize and present social media strategies for clients.
2. Manage assigned clients’ social media content calendars.
3. Post, tweet, like, write, comment, back link, bookmark, etc., using an enterprise social CRM tool in some cases.
4. Assist with social advertising campaigns for assigned clients.
Interested candidates please email resume and cover letter to emily at exaktmarketing.com
Requirements1. Current college student (sophomore, junior or senior or any level graduate student) with a focus on communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or related field.
2. Demonstrated experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, etc., (including personal use).
3. Excellent writing skills
4. Goal and team oriented