Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
315 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018
New York, NY
Posted: August 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This internship is for a Swiss Watch Brand that is about to be launched in a couple of weeks. There will be much to do and much to learn.
We are launching a game changing new watch into the industry that will take the market by storm.
This is going to be a very fun rewarding learning experience that will leave you with the ability to see how a business is run inside and out.
This is the second brand that we are launching - the first being House of Horology which had its flagship store in SoHo NYC. HOH watches was an award winning brand that had 100s of celebrities wearing their timepieces. This new brand is about to take things to the next level!
There are a few different positions to fill. When we meet, we will discuss what you are interested in accomplishing for yourself and will curate your internship roles to train and develop you in what you want for your life.
There will be an opportunity to discuss becoming an employee at the end of the summer.
Thank you for your time and Im looking forward to hearing back from you.
**College credit can be given
ResponsibilitiesBlogging, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Fashion, Social Media
• Lead blogging efforts and
• Pitch and develop content to be used for social media and blogging
• Research influential/key watch and fashion blogs. Reach out to industry bloggers/style tastemakers to develop content
• Collaborate with staff and other interns on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Leverage social media outlets to strengthen relationships with potential customers
**Candidate must have a solid understanding of the Internet, blogging, and social media outlets – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc.
Requirements• Student pursuing a major in related field or a graduate looking to gain an educational experience
• An understanding of business best practices
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
• Has strong, professional written and oral communication skills
• Has an attention to detail, is organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Passionate about fashion, luxury, and pop culture
• Excellent time-management skills
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire and enthusiasm to learn