Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Hype Well, Inc.
13200 Crossroads Pkwy North Ste. 280
City Of Industry, CA
Posted: December 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHype Well, Inc. is looking for qualified interns to join our social media marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces engaging, quality work for 100+ clients throughout California, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of social media marketing and advertising campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity