Social Media InternLAD Financial/Aflac
Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
SOCIAL MEDIA AdministratorFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Social Media Marketing / Press Release DevelopmentBookmark This
Prime Glow Inc
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online based Jewelry website
TZARO’s jewelry, inspired by the glamour of New York City, expresses passion in its design to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy. In a culture of ever-changing trends, TZARO shall remain an elegant expression of graceful style. While the world will tempt you with glitzy and gaudy elements, we will provide you with ageless elegance. TZARO is a poem rather than a story, a symphony rather than a sound. We find TZARO’s philosophy identifies our continuous efforts towards inspiring elegance
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing Intern:
This is a remote internship. Intern can reside anywhere in the U.S/Canada
The tasks include marketing, promotion, and publicity.
We are seeking Marketing & Public Relations Intern's who are articulate, driven, self-starter individuals to assist with marketing and promotion. We are looking for people who can grow followers via social media marketing, public relations and perhaps search engine optimization. assist with day-to-day operations that include internet marketing and writing press releases.
The intern position allows you to make your own schedule
You will gain marketing & social media experience.
Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the company
Must be able to deliver accurate information that represents the site and fits the audience.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Post highly engaging and targeted content regularly
- Grow facebook, twitter and instagram followers daily
- Engage with fans regularly
- Get fans and prospects from various platforms to sign up for email list
- Run contests on social media periodically
- Build relationship's with influential and relevant people on social media
- Research individuals in the entertainment industry to pitch for review
- Write media attention grabbing press releases and distribute to influential sources weekly
- Develop online strategies
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Possess growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, and visual media.