Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media Marketing & Public Relations InternBookmark This
La Vie Public Relations
Long Island or NYC; Remote
New York, NY
Posted: March 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description**LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN THE GREATER NYC AREA THAT CAN WORK REMOTELY**
As a startup company, La Vie Public Relations is looking for a star social media and public relations intern that has passion for the field and dedication to get work done remotely. We will need to speak 1-2x/ week to discuss upcoming projects. This is an unpaid internship.
If you enjoy creating online content and are adept at building a follower base on social media platforms, we’d love to hear from you. Please write to us with your resume, a brief description of your future goals and the type of experience you intend to gain, and why you would be a good fit for this internship.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Able to develop new ideas, has future focus, and prefers unstructured environments