Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Facebook Social Media ManagerIdeate Vision
Twitter ManagerIdeate Vision
Social Media Marketing Virtual Intern for Fall 2016Bookmark This
Ado Ato Pictures
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: North Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdo Ato Pictures is a young global company producing innovative, sophisticated, and high-quality films, television, music videos, and commercials internationally. Using new media and original techniques, we create and produce content that pushes the boundaries of traditional storytelling, geared to audiences craving fresh material.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Marketing Virtual Intern to work remotely with our team for the Fall 2016 semester.
The position offers an opportunity to work in a multicultural environment. In addition to the U.S., Ado Ato has projects in development in Asia, Latin America and Europe. As a result, our interns will have the opportunity to learn about the film industry in these respective territories.
Responsibilities• Assist with research across social media networks
• Develop and implement creative social media campaigns
• Compile social analytics and advertising reports
• Work on social media outreach and promotions
Requirements• Current student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program related to film
• Active social media user with profiles on multiple networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
• Strong language/writing/communication skills
• English required, Bahasa Indonesia preferred
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere experience a plus