Social Media Intern (Sports)Nivo
Account Management InternshipThe 88
Social Media InternHappy Marshall Productions
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media Intern6K Systems, Inc.
Social Media InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA SALES & MARKETING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew E-commerce website is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of various social media websites and are willing to help build a marketing strategy to drive sales.
Responsibilities• Creates, updates and maintains social media promos and items
• Assists in client management and account service duties
• Manages the setup and execution of email newsletters
• Assists with Google AdWords reporting and strategy
• Assists with Google Analytics reporting and strategy
• Assists in Social Media Content and Strategy (Facebook, Google+, Twiiter, Pinterest)
• Assists with Administrative Duties
• Write blogs and often post youtube videos of items
RequirementsSocial Media Expertise, Marketing Skills, Advertising Skills, Graphic Design Skills, Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Financial Skills, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other Social Media Applications. Must be intelligent, proactive, a problem solver with strong analytic skills, able to work independently, learn quickly and be self-motivated
Applicant must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 15hrs/week and must have a personal computer to work on.