Blogging & Social Media Internship at Entertainment Staffing Firm in LAThe Pocketbook Agency
Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media & SEO Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrchid Bleu is an online lifestyle resource for the modern woman. Our goal is to empower, inspire and educate women regardless of color or age through witty and uniquely written articles, insightful interviews and noteworthy events. With a focus of topics including Career, Culture, Style, Tech and Travel-we do our part to help women become (and stay!) their personal and professional best.
In order to expand our exposure to Social Media and SEO Optimization we are currently seeking an intern to assist in these efforts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Daily SEO management and analytical reporting on a consistent basis
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Online Social Networking, SEO, Brand Communication, Blog Management, Blog Marketing
Preferred - Analytic Reporting, Cross Media Marketing, Google Analytics