Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
Posted: July 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial Media Specialist Interns are on the front lines with VAIN LLC readers, consumers, critics and peers helping to shape our editorial voice, deliver engaging content directly and support our editorial staffs efforts. In this day and age social media personnel are vital and with this internship you will learn the ins and outs of filling important spots that help companies take their brands to the next level.
Interns are placed within these speciality subjects:
ENTERTAINMENT, LIFESTYLE, FITNESS, BUSINESS, TRAVEL, WOMEN, FOOD, MUSIC
ABOUT VAIN LLC:
VAIN LLC is an independent media company focused on sharing and celebrating the stories and interests of multicultural millennial women. With the voice of a best friend, knowledge base of an expert and passion like family we provide women with highly engaging and innovative content. Holding a diverse and powerful portfolio attracting millions of the world's most coveted demographic including: Erica Vain, Vain Life, FitVain, Tech Vain, Travel Vain, in addition to various cultural additions Espana, UK Editions. Across Digital, Print and Video brands VAIN LLC produces extraordinary high quality content.
ResponsibilitiesManage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the our target demographic.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) on various social media platforms.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements- "Can Do" Attitude
- Positive Disposition
- Strong Work Ethic
- Resourceful Nature
- Will to WIN
You must also have:
- Base Knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, Facebook, Periscope, YouTube.
- Tons of Creative Ideas
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint (Or other presentation software) and Word (Or other word processing software.