Social Media InternCordelia Donovan Inc.
Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports IndustryAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Communication and Social Media InternHays County Food Bank
Communications & Marketing InternTree San Diego
Social Media AssociateThe Green Economy
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Ferry Godmother Productions, Inc
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: Vails Gate, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFerry Godmother Productions is a concert production, promotion and artist management. We produce unique, quality art and cultural entertainment events. We develop, produce and promote sustainable destination sites that will increase tourism and be of economic benefits to the community.
The Social Media Specialist Internship is a unique opportunity to work with a community based business which produce events, outdoor concerts and festivals. There are two internship time slots, September 2015 to January 2016 and February 2016 to June 2016. Depending on your interest and quality of work during the internship, it may be possible to extend through June 2016.
We have one weekly team meeting and a one on one meeting. The majority of the tasks that you will be given can be done virtually. There are daily online check-ins to offer guidance, further instruction, and support. Some evenings and Saturdays will be required. Hours per week varies, should not require more than 15 hours per week. Must have a computer, internet access, Skype and knowledge of major social media.
Responsibilities• Oversee community management and social conversations on all owned channels
• Execute social media content strategy across markets
• Build relationships with agency partners and oversee content syndication and community management
• Coordinate content creation
• Read and identify blog and social media posts relevant to our target market
• Assist with compilation of online monitoring reports
Requirements• Must be good team player with a willingness to learn
• A love for all things mobile, web, and social.
• Must be ﬂexible and conﬁdent, with great verbal, written copywriting, editing and communication skills organizational skills
• Basic understanding of principles of social media marketing
• 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and/or related fields including research, PR, advertising, media and publishing
• Must have deep knowledge of existing social media applications like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and a willingness to learn Vine, Tumblr, Sound Cloud, Reverbnation plus others social media platform.
• Speed, ﬂexibility, and conﬁdence to take on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, B2B Marketing, B2C marketing, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Online Social Networking