Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Drew Berman is a mentor and coach who believes in supporting individuals in unlocking their full potential! Isagenix is a fast-growing company with a no-compromise approach to health and wealth generating opportunities. Isagenix provides amazing products and a culture of family, fun, success, passion, and integrity that brings out the best in you!
Drew Berman and Isagenix together is a health and wellness match made in heaven. Wherever you are in your journey of individual growth, Drew Berman is here to encourage you to dream, desire, and open your mind to see beyond what you thought was possible. Let Drew Berman help you embrace, expand, and accept your perspective in order to cultivate the best version of yourself!
For more information, please visit www.isagenix.com and http://www.drewberman.com/wellness-project/drew-berman-wellness-project-isagenix/
This internship is virtual. You will work from home (or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever). You can work anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings.
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals. Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio. You will work directly with the CFO and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of a start-up, virtual, national/international company. You will have access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, internship program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars. Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless!
ResponsibilitiesWorking at DrewBerman.com, you will be on a team, which may be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
• Research, set up, and manage social media platforms
• Write and post frequently
• Engage with the community
• Create attention grabbing strategies
• Increase community awareness of Drew Berman and Isagenix
• Comment on other pages
• Strive to increase national awareness of DrewBerman and Isagenix
• Understand our Alexa ranking
• Analyze our page
• Problem solve how we can make our social media brand
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about DrewBerman.com and growing as a Social Media Specialist!
You will have access to several high level training courses allowing you to learn, implement and master proven strategies that work. These skills will help you in every business endeavor you ever have.
You may also have a chance for a leadership position. We are looking for interns who can take supervisory positions. The tasks for a supervisor role include, but are not limited to:
• Supervise other interns
• Construct projects
• Delegate tasks
• Conduct one on one meetings
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving as the situation demands
• Conduct interviews for potential candidates to add to your team
• Attend meetings
• Communicate with the CEO and other supervisors
• Create and improve the Social Media process for DrewBerman.com.
Skills and abilities:
• Experience utilizing social media with an understanding of social media principles
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule)
• Able to attend to company Team Meetings.
This is a learning environment; we don't expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in business writing are preferred, but WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management, Social Media Communications, Social Media Monitoring, Social Media Consulting, Facebook Marketing