Social Media Management InternBeautiology Studio & Spa
Media Intern (Photo/Video)EFA MKTG
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Social Media Specialist (Digital Magazine)Bookmark This
Ferry Godmother Productions, Inc
Posted: August 23 2015
Company Location: Vails Gate, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe seek to put together a group of talented interns to help grow and maintain our music and lifestyle digital magazine. This is a great opportunity to learn about the magazine business, particularly digital. Our brand consists of music, culture, health & beauty, lgbt and senior related topics. We work to restore the magic in communities by inspiring and motivating people through action.
Ferry Godmother Productions is a concert production, promotion and artist management. We produce unique, quality art and cultural entertainment events. We develop, produce and promote sustainable destination sites that will increase tourism and be of economic benefits to the community.
Responsibilities• Oversee community management and social conversations to promote digital magazine and other brand products
• Execute social media content strategy across markets
• Build relationships with agency partners and oversee content syndication and community management
• Coordinate content creation
• Read and identify blog and social media posts relevant to our target market
• Assist with compilation of online monitoring reports
Requirements• Must be good team player with a willingness to learn
• A love for all things mobile, web, and social.
• Must be ﬂexible and conﬁdent, with great verbal, written copywriting, editing and communication skills organizational skills
• Basic understanding of principles of social media marketing
• 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media, and/or related fields including research, PR, advertising, media and publishing
• Must have deep knowledge of existing social media applications like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and a willingness to learn Vine, Tumblr, Sound Cloud, Reverbnation plus others social media platform.
• Speed, ﬂexibility, and conﬁdence to take on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.